Is your MacBook overheating, restarts by itself, freezes, gets vertical lines on the LCD, or it is stuck on a grey/blue screen?
undoit.ca is equipped with the expertise and the parts needed to fix your MacBook. Sometimes, a GPU (Graphic Processing Unit) also known as a video card, can wear out from age or overuse or it could be caused by a manufacturer defect.
Below we have listed the symptoms of a bad or dying GPU. The good news is that we can fix your GPU problem once and for all!
Is your MacBook overheating and the fan running loud?
Is your MacBook getting stuck at a grey or blue screen during Startup?
Is your MacBook getting vertical or horizontal lines during Startup?
Are you are playing a game or watching a movie and suddenly you start seeing tearing or weird colors or broken lines appearing all over the screen?
Does your MacBook freezes for no apparent reason or restart by itself?
We can permanently fix your GPU if you have one of these models:
• MacBook 15-inch, year 2010 Model A1286
• MacBook 15-inch, year 2011 Model A1286
• MacBook 17-inch, year 2011 Model A1297
• MacBook Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012, Early 2013 Model A1398
• MacBook Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013-2015 (Dual GPU) Model A1398